7/30/08

Getting Ready for Fall!

I've designed some new overalls perfect for Fall!
Your little one can celebrate the season with these festive overalls! They would be great to wear to the pumpkin patch, "trunk-or-treats", pre-school parties, or just running around town! They can definitely be worn through Halloween and into November:
Available in sizes 6/9 months - 5T
(Sizes 3T - 5T are currently out of stock. I will update as soon as they become available. Sorry for the inconvenience!)

October is just one month away!

Order your custom fall overalls before September 25th and receive 15% off!

I find that my custom overalls run true to size. My daughter wears a size 24 months - 2T in regular clothing, and the 24 month overalls fit her perfectly!

*Please see the left side of the page for pricing*

No comments: