6/1/09

Welcome Summer!

I am so excited that summer is finally here! I've got several new designs available...but of course, my favorite is to do custom orders. So if you don't see what you're looking for, just let me know and I'd love to create it for you!


The following designs will be available at my next craft show in mid-June if you'd like to see them in person!
Contact me for more information.


"Sassy Summer 2009"
This is an adorable black and white cross with a little "bling"! It would look great with black or white capris or shorts. Or, pair it with a black tutu for a fun photo op!

The "Sassy Summer" tank is on sale for $15, or 2 for $25.


I am now offering "knotted flip flops". Choose two or more ribbon colors to create a unique look to match any outfit! Check out my selection of solid ribbon colors . (Prints maybe be available upon request).

The following examples are exclusive for 4th of July and will be available for order through June 25th to ensure delivery in time for the holiday!

All flip flops are $10.



I now have three different "star" prints in red, white, and blue. The star ribbon can be used alone as a "medium" sized bow, or paired with a solid color to create a "layered bow".

"Star" ribbon is not available in the small sized bows.


Last year's popular design is back! 4th of July shirts can be made using either a short sleeved shirt or a tank top (depending on size and availability). Like the 4th of July flip flops, orders must be placed by June 25th to ensure delivery in time for the holiday!

4th of July shirts are on sale for $15 or 2 for $25.




Please contact me with any questions or comments. Thank you!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

LOVE the flip flops!!
I need to order some stuff from you soon! Too cute.

Lindsey said...

Sure wish I had money! There are several things on here that I want! I just wanted to tell you that you wrote that your 4th of July shirts are $15 or two for $15 (instead of the $25 I'm assuming you meant). ;)

Sweet Bug Designs said...

Thanks...I fixed it!! :)